While I continue to waste away...

So, what does a "good" day look like?

Well, it would mean that, in addition to a small smoothie for breakfast, I would have this much pasta for lunch:


It would start out warm but by the time I finish it (literally hours later), it's pretty cold. If it was a particularly good day, I would have about half of that for dinner and this would take a long time too.

Throughout the day I would aim to drink as much water as possible, and on a good day it would be about a glass of water through the day. In tiny little sips. 

I repeat - this is on a good day.

On a bad day, I would probably have none of this and on a very bad day, even my own saliva is a challenge.

Yet doctors continue to treat me as if none of this is urgent. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copacabana: mystery solved

Milton Keynes street names

Running around Bancroft - photo blog