Out fishing...

...or rather, on vacation. I'm heading off for (hopefully) sunny Dubrovnik, for a week of rest, relaxation, family fun and sightseeing. I've never been to Croatia before so I'm really looking forward to it.

I will of course be taking photos. Too many photos! So there will be plenty to scrap when I get back and I will add another weird stamp onto my passport. Ah, the advantages of not having an EU passport - I always get a stamp. It makes my passport look used and makes me feel like an actual world traveler. Never mind that most of my travel is to the USA or Western Europe but hey a stamp is a stamp, right?

See you when I get back!

Comments

911shazza said…
Wow, sounds fun. I love passport stamps!! It's totally world traveller!! Have fun and looking forward to seeing the pictures!!

Popular posts from this blog

Copacabana: mystery solved

Milton Keynes street names

Running around Bancroft - photo blog