I think I like this place!

After thinking about it for a while, I've finally moved my blog to here. It wasn't that I disliked the old place but, like often happens, I've outgrown it and need some more room to move about, store my junk and be able to relax a bit more.

So here I am now on Blogger - welcome to me.

Christmas is now over and I'm still taking some days off until the new year. It feels so weird to not be at work: I've never had Christmas off so I'm not actually sure what to do with myself! Samuel is off with his grandparents, David's working so I have the house all to myself and it's a weird experience. So instead of doing what I always do (scrapbook and clean the house) I decided to spend the time migrating my old blog posts to my new site, get it all clean and ready for the thousands (yeah right) of visitors that will be interested to read what I have to say.

So while I'm destined for unrivalled success in the blogosphere (yeah right AGAIN) I won't let it go to my head and I will always remember that this blog is always just about the words: not the graphics, photos or any other technological wizardries, but just about those things that I want to say.

I have said it before: I've always dreamed of being a writer. So I will write.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Copacabana: mystery solved

Milton Keynes street names

Running around Bancroft - photo blog