I don't often post these interview-like questions but there were some good ones on this one so I thought I'd pass it on. I also don't like to 'tag' people but feel free to use it in your blog if you wish!
1. What is your occupation?
Online Marketing Manager and I must say I love my job.
2. What color socks right now?
No socks, wearing lovely brown Mary Janes that I bought in
3. What are you listening to right now?
My MP3 player, it’s shuffled but right this moment it’s George Michael and “Somebody to Love”
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Lunch ‘al desko’ which was a roasted veg Panini with cheese and rosemary. Very nice.
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Definitely. I can also drive my car which is a semi-automatic, just like a race car.
6. If you could be a color what color would you be?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
I honestly can’t remember! I hate phones so it would have been something to do with work.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Yeah, she’s nice. She didn’t send it to me either, I just ‘borrowed’ it from her blog
9. Favorite food?
Pizza! I also love good Mexican food and eggs Benedict.
10. Favorite drink?
I quite like milkshakes but if they have some alcohol they are even better.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball – in the park. I hope someday to be able to see a game in the
12. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, but not because I don’t want to but because I can’t decide WHAT color would suit me. Suggestions accepted.
A black cat named (imaginatively) Gatita.
14. Favorite Author?
Bill Bryson. But I read more non-fiction than fiction so generally anything like business cases and biographies go down well.
15. Last movie you watched?
Wall-E. Loved it.
16. Favorite Day of the year?
Whenever it’s sunny and warm. Sometimes these days happen outside of the
17. What do you do to vent anger?
Write! Or hold it in and then suddenly let it all go at once, over something silly.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My books and journals. Seriously.
19. What is your favorite time of year?
Whenever it’s warm and sunny!
20. Strawberry or Blueberry?
Strawberry. But blueberry in muffins.
21. Do you want your friends to participate?
Of course I do.
22 Who is most likely to respond?
Lynsey I’d guess.
23. Who is least likely to respond?
24. Living arrangements?
Live at home with my husband and son and our cat.
25. When was the last time you cried?
26. Who is the friend you had the longest that you are going to tag?
I’m not really tagging anyone, so can't answer!
27. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are going to tag?
28. Favorite smell?
It depends but I really do like the slightly salty and moldy smell of buildings near the sea. I don’t like the actual sea air, just the smell of the buildings near it (weird right?)
29. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese, but veggie please.
30. Favorite car?
My Smart! I also was very fond of the first car I ever had, a Ford Topaz in silvery blue.
31. Favorite Quote or motto?
I have lots but today’s one is:
If your heart is in your dreams, no request is to extreme
32. Number of keys on your key ring?
One! All other points of entry appear to be buttons…
33. How many years at your current job?
Nearly one and a half.
34. Favorite day of the week?
Whenever it’s sunny, even if I’m at work. I hate the rain.
35. How many states provinces have you lived in?
Well, I’ve only lived in one
36. Which political label most closely reflects your views?
Conservative Liberal, if there ever is such a thing.
37. Worst injury you've ever had?
HUGE bruise on my butt once I fell down the stairs. I’ve never broken anything although once I injured my knee quite badly too.
38. What is your favorite book?
Too many to choose from… I have a bookcase full of ‘my favourite book’
39. What were you doing at 12:00 last night?
40. Famous person, dead or alive, that you would most like to meet?
I’d love to meet Stephen Fry, George Michael, Bill Gates and Walt Disney.